The Real Estate to BOOM after COVID-19 mayhem….??
Yes … …?..
It is quite evident that the global economy has already entered into a great recession.
Superpowers like Italy, America will be worst affected. Almost all the industries-Travel and Tourism, White Goods, IT, Retail and many other industries are suffering huge challenges.
Amongst all these negative news, there is a brighter side of it for India, especially the Indian Real Estate market.
As the whole world seems to have lost control, India is doing far better and has managed to contain the pandemic.
The question to ask is why will Indian Real Estate grow?? ?
1. The whole world has lost its faith and trust in China.
2. The world has started disliking the place where the problem has originated from.
3. The only option left for the whole world would be India, which provides the most skilled manpower at the lowest cost.
4. Stock Exchanges / Gold are no more a Safe option for Investment.
5. Indian Government and Banks are planning to infuse large amounts of Money for economic revival.
6. India will overcome this crisis much earlier than most of the countries.
7. India is all set to grab this opportunity. Programs, like Make in India, Startup India, will give an extra push to the economy of India.
8. Villas with rental incomes, residential spaces, Commercial Spaces, Offices, and Retail will eventually see a spike in demand.
9. As the reverse Migration from America and other countries will soon start happening, it will lead to a great demand in the real estate of India.
10. Northern and southern India has a Majority Share in the NRI population.
11. Lockdown will leave everyone with a desire to have a bigger living space; therefore, most of the Occupants would look for better residential space. (1 bhk to 2/3 bhk, Flats to Villas, Villas to Farmhouses)
12. This un-paralleled demand in Real Estate is foreseen by many experts and it obviously makes it a lucrative deal for Investors as well as end-user.
13. THE expected ROI could be seen at approx. 1.7 X (almost 2 times) for residential and 1.5X for commercial within 3-5 yrs
14. India will become the Manufacturing and Export hub (Like China) in the next 5 yrs. Which would create a huge Jobs and bring prosperity to the country?
Do share and add value to the lives of people who look forward to the content.
Friends I am Agnelorajesh, chairman for ST. ANGELOS VNCT VENTURES.